For the smoothie:
1 cup frozen Wild Blueberries
½ a frozen banana, roughly cut into chunks
½ cup fresh baby kale (or baby spinach)
1 cup of skim milk (or other milk of choice)
1 teaspoon matcha green tea powder
½ teaspoon honey
For the chocolate drizzle:
1 tablespoon bittersweet chocolate chips
1/8 teaspoon extra virgin organic coconut oil
- Place the chocolate and coconut oil in a microwave safe bowl.
- Microwave in 30 second increments, stirring thoroughly between each, until the chocolate is completely melted (do not overheat).
- Place the frozen Wild Blueberries, frozen banana chunks, kale, milk, matcha powder, and honey in a blender.
- Blend until smooth.
- Drizzle the chocolate into the blender and reserve a little for the very top of your smoothie.
- Blend for about 15 seconds to incorporate the chocolate.
- Divide the smoothie into two glasses and drizzle the remaining bit of chocolate on top.
- Serve immediately!