1 ½ cups frozen Wild Blueberries
1 cup oats
1 ¼ cups almonds
2 tsp vanilla powder
½ lemon, juiced
2 Tbsp honey
¼ tsp sea salt
¼ cup mini chocolate chips
½ cup confectioner’s sugar
Juice from thawed frozen Wild Blueberries
2 Tbsp Coconut milk, unsweetened
- Preheat oven to 350.
- In a food processor, mix together 1 cup frozen Wild Blueberries, 1 cup almonds and the oats.
- Add eggs, vanilla, salt, lemon juice, and honey.
- Stir in 1/2 cup fresh Wild Blueberries, ¼ cup chopped almonds, and the chocolate chips.
- Place in 9×9 baking pan and bake for 30-35 minutes.
To make the glaze:
- Whisk together the confectioner’s sugar and coconut milk with 1 tsp juice from thawed Wild Blueberries.
- Once the bars are cooked, drizzle on the glaze with a spoon.