Wild Blueberry & Matcha Bran MuffinsPrint Recipe
Recipe by Danielle Omar MS, RDN of Food Confidence
3 cups all purpose flour
1 tablespoon baking powder
½ tsp baking soda
½ tsp sea salt
2 cups frozen Wild Blueberries
1 tsp cinnamon
2 cups plain yogurt (not Greek)
1 ½ cups unprocessed wheat bran
¾ cups light brown sugar
2 Tbsp matcha green tea powder
½ cup coconut oil
¼ cup molasses
- Preheat oven to 375 F. Coat a 12-hole muffin pan with non-stick spray (or insert muffin tins).
- Mix the flour, baking powder, baking soda, sea salt, matcha green tea and cinnamon in a large bowl.
- In another bowl, mix the eggs, yogurt, bran, brown sugar, oil, and molasses.
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and mix well to combine.
- Fold in the frozen Wild Blueberries. The batter will be very thick!
- Fill the muffin cups to the top with the batter.
- Bake until golden brown, about 25 minutes.