10 Medjool dates pitted
1/4 cup raw almonds
1/4 cup raw cashews
1/3 heaping cup frozen Wild Blueberries, thawed
1 tsp vanilla extract
1 Tbsp almond butter
Shredded coconut unsweetened
- Process the nuts, dates, vanilla and almond butter in the food processor.
- Then add frozen (not thawed) wild blueberries and process again until well blended.
- Wet your hands a bit and roll mixture into balls.
- Freeze balls for an hour or so to harden, if needed.
- Then remove from freezer and roll in the coconut. I do this in a bowl.
- If you want them soft, store in an airtight container in the fridge. If you want them super cold, store in the freezer! Both are delicious.