10 oz frozen Wild Blueberries
Juice 1/2 lemon
2-3 sprigs fresh thyme
Whole wheat baguette
4 oz goat cheese
2 tbsp honey
- In a small saucepan, combine frozen wild blueberries, juice of half a lemon and thyme leaves from 2 sprigs.
- Cook for 10-15 minutes until mixture reduces and thickens while stirring on occasion.
- Meanwhile, cut baguette on a diagonal into 1/2 inch slices.
- Toast the slices.
- Spread each slice with goat cheese and drizzle with honey.
- Top each slice with wild blueberry jam and sprinkle with some fresh thyme.