Wild Blueberry Bubbly
Recipe by Danielle Omar, MS, RDN of Food Confidence.
½ cup sugar
½ cup water
½ cup frozen Wild Blueberries
1 bottle dry prosecco
To make a simple syrup:
- Add the sugar and water to a small saucepan over medium heat.
- Bring to a boil, stirring, until sugar has dissolved.
- Allow to cool.
To make the bubby:
- Blend 1-2 tablespoons of the cooled simple syrup to about ½ cup frozen Wild Blueberries. Blend until liquefied.
- Poor 1-2 tablespoons of the Wild Blueberry mixture into the bottom of your prosecco glasses, top with bubbly, and serve!
- Garnish with thawed Wild Blueberries threaded on toothpicks.
Wild Blue is Good for You!